My original intent was to share a medium-related blog, but with the state of the world right now, I wanted to give you 3 simple daily steps that can help you feel calmer, more in control, and at the same time draw in those wonderful ‘Powers that Be’ to help you along.
Much of what is happening in our world right now is far beyond your control. What is 100% in your control though, is how you cope, and how you cope not only determines what you energetically emit, but also what you receive.
You directly control:
- How you CHOOSE to react and feel to each situation – calm or chaotic
- How you DECIDE to interact with others – caring or confrontational
- How you SET your internal energetic tone – positive or negative
These choices are yours alone and can energetically benefit you daily, when used positively.
I am sure most of you have heard at least one of these sayings:
- ‘Positive attracts positive, negative attracts negative’
- ‘What you put out; you get back ten-fold’
- ‘You reap what you sow’
The following 3 Steps set your physical, mental, and emotional tone to activate these sayings.
STEP 1 – Set Your Body’s Energy Tone:
Twice daily – before you start your day AND again before you tuck in at night:
- Stand up straight, feet together, with your hands together, raise your arms straight above your head (like you are trying to touch the stars)
- Really stretch your body
- Hold for a count of ten while breathing VERY deeply (do not hold your breath)
- Lower your arms & relax momentarily
- Repeat this stretch 2 more times. (think of what dogs, cats, even birds, do when awakening – they stretch.)
This simple stretch will help you physically decompress and realign your skeletal structure, joints, muscles, digestive system, and internal organs to where they are supposed to be. This motion, while breathing deeply, mentally and emotionally releases pent-up stress and anxiety. Most importantly, it allows both your foods and your energy to flow properly through you, oxygenates and energizes your body, and energetically strengthens your connection to your wishes, your wants, and those around you.
This easy stretching and breathing will take you a total of 60 – 90 seconds twice a day.
STEP 2 – Set Your Mental/Emotional Tone:
- Say the following statement with confidence, ‘What is going to go right for me (and us) today?!’ (Write it out and put on the bathroom mirror or fridge and say or think it every time you see it!)
- Throughout the day, say or do something positive that makes someone else feel good about themselves, even a smile, ‘have a great day’, or a hug, works. (If isolating, give yourself a reason to smile or laugh about something, or look in the mirror and say something positive to yourself.)
- Lastly, take a few moments to acknowledge who and what you do have in your life that you are truly thankful for, and say ‘thank you’. (I like to do this before I go to bed.)
The above words and actions are your Activators. Your first statement asks for positive results to enter your life, in whatever form you currently need. Your second interaction with another stimulates positive endorphins in your brain, leaving you and another feeling happier. Your last reflective element pulls your thoughts away from past regrets or future apprehensions and allows you to acknowledge and appreciate the positives you presently have in your life, no matter how small.
The 3 easy elements of this Step will take you a total of 3 – 5 minutes a day.
STEP 3: – Achievement Through Action!
- Act asap on all indirect and direct opportunities that come to you, even if it involves a simple phone call or meeting!
- Do not hesitate out of fear, doubt, or anxiety, as these opportunities evaporate quickly.
Whether you believe in, God, Universe, Powers that Be, or your own power to create, results will begin to materialize. Action is the key to fulfilment. So often, we put a wish and want out there, but if it involves change of any kind, we often shrink back from it and let the opportunity slide by. Opportunities come to us in the appropriate form when we ask for them, so be prepared as they may come quicker than you think. Simply take them trustingly. You will be pleasantly shocked at how your life begins to flow more positively, instead of feeling that you are constantly struggling and hitting one roadblock after another.
When results begin to transpire, you may call them coincidences, odds, or flukes…when in fact you are receiving a connective opportunity to what you requested with energetic power and intent.
You may also say ‘this is too simple to work’, yet it is often the simplest and easiest of methods that can produce the greatest results. And with so many restrictions and limitations currently upon us, it is even more important to set and exercise this physical, mental, and emotional tone and ability. Try it daily throughout January – and see what positives start to appear in your life.
Clairvoyant, Medium, Author, Speaker
‘Connecting and understanding spirit, both living and passed’